Cozy hotel in L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue
Hotel taken over in 2019 and tastefully renovated in 2020. The new team wishes to stimulate a new dynamic based on a more responsible approach and more sensitive to new ecological and economic challenges. The hotel obtained the Green Key label in January 2021.
The Hotel Cantosorgue welcomes you to the Sorgue, a charming river that forms part of the wonderful scenery of L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, one of the most popular destinations in Provence. Our cozy establishment offers 35 rooms which benefit from all the comfort necessary for your stay in the South of France. We have several categories of rooms. The Cantosorgue also houses a heated swimming pool (from April to October) with free and open access, and parking (limited to 20 places), which is very valuable in high season. The hotel enjoys a privileged location, on the banks of the river, ten minutes walk from the historic center, while remaining quiet.
35 quiet and cozy rooms
Cantosorgue has 35 quiet rooms in Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, spread over three buildings surrounding the hotel swimming pool, like American motels. The establishment offers 6 categories of rooms: Standard, Standard Double, Superior Double, Sorgue View room, Triple and Quadruple. You will necessarily find the accommodation formula that suits you best. You will stay in a quiet area, close to the historic center of the city.
Have a drink on the terrace of Cantosorgue
Cantosorgue, charming hotel in L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue has a pleasant terrace with a shady pergola surrounded by greenery, where you can have a drink, day or evening. We offer a selection of bottled Belgian beers, a selection of wines from the wine estates of the area, and of course coffee, tea, and refreshing soft drinks.
Clef Verte labeled hotel
Our hotel received the Clef Verte label in January 2021, following the efforts made to protect the environment.
- For the well-being of our teams and yours, we have banned all chemical maintenance products by replacing them with a new process based on aqueous ozone. This process is used by some hospitals and allows perfect disinfection and cleaning of the treated areas.
- We favor short circuits and work with local players: baker, butcher, wine producer, market gardener, jam maker and offer a selection of quality or organic products.
- We have installed water savers / pressure reducers on taps and showers so as not to exhaust the resource;
- All of our lighting is in LED which allows energy savings and similar comfort for our customers;
- We have installed presence detectors / timers in common areas / corridors to limit energy waste;
- We have completely changed the water heating system in order to obtain hot water in less than 10 seconds and thus limit unnecessary water expenditure;
- The car park and the exterior lighting are connected to a twilight detector in order to correlate their operation only at night periods;
- We sort and recycle our waste;
- We have recycling bins for your batteries at reception;
- We recycle all our coffee capsules;
- We work with a majority of products in bulk or in large packaging to limit unnecessary packaging ( outside the COVID period which imposes individual packaging on us );
- We no longer print invoices and send them by email in order to limit our paper consumption.
- We choose our service providers and suppliers based on their sustainable and social commitments ....
And work every day to improve our processes.
Breakfast with a view of the Sorgue
The indisputable and undisputed strong point of Cantosorgue, a quiet hotel in L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, is its geographical location, a stone's throw from the historic center and on the edge of the river. In the morning, you have the possibility, for a supplement of 10 euros, to have your breakfast served at the table to best respect sanitary measures. Fresh baguettes and breakfasts, pastries, yoghurts, pure fruit juice, ham, cheese (tomme) and hot drinks are on the menu for your first meal of the day... with ducks and fish at your feet!  ;